Third phase of Covid-19 vaccination will start from May 1st 2021.
All Indian citizens above 18 are eligible for registration and pre-registration is a must for all below 45 and above 18.
No walk-in registration will be considered for all those who are between 18 and 45 yrs.
Registration can be done on CoWIN website or Aarogya Setu App for the COVID-19 vaccine, the third phase registration will start on the 28th of April 2021.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE COVID-19 VACCINE IN INDIA?
The Indian government has announced the third phase of the COVID-19 vaccination from May 1st, 2021, for which registration will begin from April 28. All above the age of 18 can register on the CoWIN website or Aarogya Setu app to schedule their shot of the vaccine. Covishield is being manufactured by the Serum Institute of India and Covaxin developed by Bharat Biotech.
Registration process for the COVID-19 vaccine is simple and can be done as following:
1. Go to the CoWIN website.
2. Click the “Register/Sign In yourself” to register.
3. Enter your mobile number for OTP
4. Enter the OTP you receive on phone.
5. Upload a Photo ID proof(Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Passport, Pension Passbook, NPR Smart Card, or Voter ID).
7. Mention the Photo ID Number, Name, Gender and year of birth.
8. Once finished with all of the above fields, click on register.
9. After registering, schedule an appointment with your nearest vaccination center.
10. Three more members can be added to the same account.
11. In the search bar enter the Pin Code in of your nearest vaccination center and select the available time slot
12. Confirm the appointment. On the registered mobile number you will get the appointment details.
COVID-19 vaccine registration can also be done through the Aarogya Setu app.
1. Open the Aarogya Setu app on the mobile if you already have or download here
2. Tap on CoWIN tab in the app
3. Find ‘Vaccination’ option and tap on it to Register for vaccination.
4. Next enter the OTP received in the mobile number to verify.
5. After verification, you need to enter Photo ID proof and some other details.
6. Finally you will received the appointment message after the registration.